Kamis, 10 Maret 2011

Jack Barakat



My idol is Jack Bassam Barakat. He is a guitarist and backing vocalist for pop-punk Baltimore band, All Time Low. He was born on June, 18th 1988 in Lebanon. He speaks American language. He has an amazing personality. His religion is moeslim. He is adorable, funny, and sweet.
 He is amazing because he plays guitar energetically. He is talented because he can play guitar very well, piano, drum, and singing. He is funny because he can tell tons of jokes and makes people laugh. He is thin and lanky. He has two piercings in his ears and tattoos in his arms. He has a pointed nose because he got it from his father who is Lebanese.
He has one brother and one sister. His older sister’s name is May Barakat and his younger brother’s name is Joe Barakat. He has a lovely mother who gives him support to play guitar since he was in high school, Joyce Barakat.
He styles his hair however he wants and he can make it sexy in any way he chooses. Unlike most men, he takes extra care in his appearance, not that he has to try. He could pull off anything from tight jeans to booty shorts. He even designs shirts and other things for his clothing line with Glamour Kills and he has clothing line by himself named JAGK.
He always makes me feel better and not even my friends can do that. He always makes me laugh and smile no matter how sad I am. I do not even know what to write, I just love him so much.

5 komentar:

  1. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  2. you are a fanatic fans of all time low..that's right?
    i like all time low, but i just know some of their song.....

    BalasHapus
  3. Actually I like him too. But you bann me to that.I moved to Alexander wiliam Gaskarth.

    BalasHapus
  4. I am very surprise when you ever told me everything about Jack Barakat. You really know him well. What a good fan you are.

    why don't you ask him to be your boyfriend??? hehe :D
    **kidding vin...

    BalasHapus