Minggu, 03 April 2011

My Parents

Everyone knows that we cannot live without the important people in our life. Beside we love them, we also think that they are our motivators. We will do the best in our life to make them proud of us and it is sure make them feel happy. Even though we cannot catch the success, yet they will appreciate what we have done.
A person whom very important in my life is my mother. She keeps me up from the bad thing and gives me a meaning of love. She never gives up to build “the lovely’s feeling” in our heart. While I was remembering her, I felt that I could not make her proud of me yet.
My mother is everything to me. She is the best person that I have ever had. She is my wonder woman in every single time. I never imagine that she would leave me faster. I love my mother because she taught me what life was all about. She gave me support while I was feeling down.
I realized that not only my mother whom support me, but my father too. I want to see his smile when he knew that I made something well. He always encourages me to keep strong and finish the college.
When the holiday came, I usually back home to my hometown in Bukittinggi. I really do miss my bedroom and meet my father and my sister. I will do the best for you, my father.

5 komentar:

  1. don't be sad sweety...
    we love you too..
    you can sharing with me, if you want

    BalasHapus
  2. your mother is lucky mother, because she has a nice daughter like you.
    and i support you to make your father be proud for you

    BalasHapus
  3. Still there are your best friend around you..We love youu...

    BalasHapus
  4. keep smiling, vinny ...

    I am sure that your mother "there" will be happy when see you do the right thing in your life, make your father happy ... I will support you ... ^^

    BalasHapus
  5. Cheers up, Vinny! All of your friends are love you. You must make your family proud of yourself :) do not make them disappointed with you :) keep good in writing, girl :)

    BalasHapus