Minggu, 03 April 2011

My House In The Future

House is a place that is very important in human life. It can protect us from the bad things in outside such as; rain, hot, wild animal and etc. It is a place for my family sleep, talk together and take a rest.

I want to live in a small house with beautiful view and unique architect. Not really big because I like something simple. Then I will put some flowers in the small garden in front of my house colorfully. I want to see my flowers grow up when the summer come and I will stand in the wood bridge stretch on the pool which has many fish. I will give them some foods and I will see two kids are sitting on the grass. They are playing clap hands and laughing together.
  
My dream house is made from unique wood, sparkle, and smooth, so that it is easy to clean. My house has brown roof. My house is far from the street. I do not want to hear some noisy from street, and so that my kids study full concentration.

My livingroom has two big soffas and two small soffas. In the middle of them, there is a small glass table. Then my family will enjoy the free time to watch TV in the family room. They will find out many foods in the diningroom. Between the living room and the dining room are separated with curtain. I will put some pictures in my livingroom and family room, because I like something different and unique. In the right side of my house, there is a garage for a car and a scooter matic. I want to have four bicycles because my family like to spend the end of afternoon together. My house has three bedrooms and in every bedroom have one bathroom.
  
I want my house in the future safety and the neighborhood is convenient. I want to enjoy my life with happy family and the lovely house.

1 komentar:

  1. hi vinny...
    what the unique architect you want?
    could you explain about it to me?

    BalasHapus