Minggu, 03 April 2011

About Myself


My name is Vinny Octaviani. I was born on October 7th 1991. I am from Bukittinggi, but now I stay in my cousin’s house in Belimbing, Padang. I am a shy girl and quiet person. I am quiet exclusive, so do not like talking to someone if it is not important. I am a good joker, I can people laugh and tell tons of jokes. I am a good listener, so if you ever want to share something or need any advice, I will be there so you can talk to me.
My curriculum vitae: first I graduated from Elementary School 04 Garegeh. Next I graduated from Junior High School 5 in Koto Selayan. After that I graduated from Senior High School 3 in Aur. Now, I am a student in Universitas Negeri Padang 2nd semester, English Department, Language and Art Faculty. I think that in this semester I have to study hard because I feel the lessons more difficult than before.
I have a family whom the members are quiet, not talk too much. I have one brother and one sister. My older brother’s name is Arfian Ramdi, he works in Jakarta. My sister’s name is Devianty Noralita and now she works in Kubang Putih, Bukittinggi. My father works in SMK N 1 Bukittinggi. Honestly, I really want to still live in Bukittinggi because I think Bukittinggi is a nice city. It has a cold weather and I like the neighborhood.
My hobbies are listening to the music, singing and playing badminton. My favorite band is All Time Low. I like listening to the music especially western songs because it helps me to add my vocabulary and knowledge. While I was listening to the music, I tried to write the lyric. After that, I will check with Google lyric and find the difficult words. If I finished find all of the meanings, then I would like to sing the song. That is my way to understand the English language. While I studying, I heard the songs.
So, be close with me and we are going to spend the time together such as study or hang out. I want to be a kind person and a nice girl. Welcome to my world, friends.

6 komentar:

  1. you are really crazy about " all time low"
    but neither do I

    BalasHapus
  2. hi vinny...
    if your family not talk too much, how can you sharing about your problem to them?

    BalasHapus
  3. actually, we rarely talk together. we're just doing own activies :'(

    BalasHapus
  4. that is good essay!!
    keep writing dude!!

    BalasHapus